With my birthday being tomorrow, I tend to think about my journey with Cerebral Palsy and why I consider my cerebral palsy to be one of my best birthday gifts
- Cerebral palsy has made my life adventurous – Cerebral palsy has made my life an adventure if you ask me since I never know what I’m going to get into whether it’s going for a ride in my wheelchair down the hill or traveling the world Cerebral palsy has made my life an adventure.
- Cerebral palsy has taught me strength- Having been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy has taught me the true meaning of strength through obstacles that I had to face.
- Cerebral Palsy has shown me that nothing is impossible – all through my 25 years of living with Cerebral palsy nothing is impossible for me to achieve.
- Cerebral Palsy has shown me that scars are beautiful – I have had surgeries over the years that are scars but having my scars are a part of my story and are beautiful
- Cerebral Palsy has shown me how to embrace differences – Cerebral Palsy has taught me to embrace the differences I see in people and things.