Summer could be such a tough time for some people since many things could be a time where things could change and it could be hard to deal with for some people. So here are some quotes you need to remember this summer :
- Never give up. You only get one life Go for it ~ Richard E. Grant The reason why I always remember this quote during the summer is because summer is sometimes when you feel like everything in your life is changing and you go through the most difficult things in your life whether it be a break up or losing a job or you want to take a leap of faith this quote reminds you to do so .
- Be the change you wish to see in the world~ Mahatma Gandhi – I love this quote so much by Mahatma Gandhi because it speaks the truth about what we need to see in hear in order to be as successful as we want to be in our everyday lives and the summertime is the perfect time to reflect on who you want to be and what steps your going to take to do so .
- Keep your face sunshine and you can’t see a shadow ~ Helen Keller I like this quote so much because it’s a reminder of what to focus on in front of you and not worry about the people around you and just remember to keep on moving regardless of what others may think of you
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things could fall together ~ Marilyn Monroe This quote is amazing and it’s a good reminder of what’s to come for you although it may not seem like it at the time because you’re having to get go of someone or something you use to sometimes letting go of something could lead you to greater things.
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose by Lyndon B. Johnson – I love this quote because it’s a reminder that you are in control of your own life and only you can decide your faith no one else can regardless of what others may think of your choices
- In Everyday there are 1,440 minutes that means we have 1,440 minutes means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.~Les Brown – I love this quote because it reminds people that the opportunities that they have are endless and it’s up to us to make those opportunities come to life no matter what you’re dealing with the time.
- Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland and having fun ~ Brain Wilson – This quote is just simply a reminder to sit back relax and enjoy the happy times this summer and make it a great one