When it comes to advocacy I’m always looking for different things to inspire me as of lately I noticed that one that inspires me the most is quotes and how they resonate with me and my journey.
Here are the top five quotes that inspire me daily to be a better advocate and voices for those with Cerebral Palsy :
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.”
- If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that Change- man in the mirror Michael Jackson.
- “I do not have a disability, I have a gift! Others may see it as a disability, but I see it as a challenge. This challenge is a gift because I have to become stronger to get around it, and smarter to figure out how to use it; others should be so lucky.” ― Shane E. Bryan
- The human spirit is one of ability, perseverance, and courage that no disability can steal away.
- . A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. —John Maxwell